Politiques de Confidentialité
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy (LCEN), it is specified that our website is published by the company Lys Martagon Services
Effective date: December 14, 2022
Lys Martagon Services operates the https://www.lys-martagon.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you use our Site and the choices you have regarding that information.
We use your information to provide and improve the services we offer you. By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Site: By Site it is understood the website https://www.lys-martagon.com operated by the company Lys Martagon Services
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from such data (or from such data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically and is generated either by use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (e.g., page view time).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Subcontractors (or Service Providers): The term Subprocessor (or Service Provider) refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of more than one Service Provider in order to process your data more efficiently.
Data Subject (or User): By Data Subject, it is meant any living person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Collection and use of data:
Within the framework of the use of its services and in particular of the services accessible on its Internet site, its mobile site, the company Lys Martagon Services, in its capacity of person in charge of treatment, is likely to collect and treat data in personal matter concerning you.
We are committed to respecting the rules of privacy protection of prospects and visitors to our sites: website, mobile site. All processing of personal data implemented as part of the services available respects the local regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and in particular the provisions of the law “informatique et libertés” of January 6, 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) or “RGPD”.
We collect several types of data for different purposes in order to provide you with the best possible service and to continuously improve it.
What are our privacy commitments?
The company Lys Martagon Services undertakes to guarantee a high level of protection of the personal data of its customers, prospects, users of its sites: Internet site, mobile site, and any other person whose personal data it processes.
Lys Martagon Services is committed to respecting the regulations applicable to all the personal data processing that it implements:
- Your personal data are processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
- Your personal data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes;
- Your personal data is kept adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- Your personal data is accurate, kept up to date and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay.
Lys Martagon Services implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk inherent in its processing operations, to meet regulatory requirements and to protect the rights and data of the persons concerned from the outset of the processing operations.
Furthermore, Lys Martagon Services contractually imposes the same level of personal data protection on its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.).
Types of data collected:
When you use our Site, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Telephone number
We may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you.
You may choose not to receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions in each e-mail we send.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Site (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address) of your computer, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookie data:
Cookies are small data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Site.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our Site.
Examples of data and cookies we use:
The personal data we collect varies depending on the purpose of the collection and the Service we are providing to you.
Generally, we may collect the following categories of personal data directly:
- a) personal information, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s)
- b) the credentials used to access your online account, such as username and password. This is necessary for us to create a personal user account;
exchanges with us, which may include details of conversations through chat, customer service;
demographic information, such as your age, gender and lifestyle preferences (including your favorite products and interests)
browsing history, such as pages visited, date of visit, location of visit, and IP address
payment information when a purchase or a reservation is made on one of our sites, online stores, or one of our applications. Typically the invoice is issued in your name, billing address and payment information such as credit card or bank account;
We may also collect personal data about you indirectly when you share content on social networks, websites, stores or applications related to our products and services, or respond to our posts and promotional announcements on social networks.
Use of data:
Lys Martagon Services uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the services on our Site
- To notify you of changes to our Site
- To allow you to use the interactive features of our Site at your convenience
- To provide customer support
- To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Site
- To monitor the use of our Site
- To detect, prevent and fix technical problems
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have already indicated that you do not wish to receive such information.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Lys Martagon Services may process your Personal Information:
- Because we need to perform a contract with you
- Because you have authorized us to do so
- Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and your rights do not override that legitimate interest
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Lys Martagon Services will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except where such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our Service, or where we are legally required to retain such data for a longer period.
Recipients of your data:
The data collected on our website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications, may be communicated to our internal staff, or to its service providers (subcontractors, providers, banks), in the context of the achievement of all or part of the services referred to above. We remind you that in this context, Lys Martagon Services asks its service providers to implement strict measures of confidentiality and protection of this data.
Information about you, including your Personal Information, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to, and stored on, computers located in a place where data protection laws differ from those of the territory in which you reside.
If you reside outside of France and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
Personal Data may also be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this is the case, Lys Martagon Services will make every effort to ensure that this international transfer of data has an adequate level of security and guarantees.
Communication of data to law enforcement:
In certain circumstances, Lys Martagon Services may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Lys Martagon Services may disclose your Personal Information if it has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Lys Martagon Services
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against civil liability
Ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for Lys Martagon Services. We therefore implement all the technical and organizational measures that are useful, in view of the nature, scope and context of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorized access to this data, whether accidental or unlawful.
We offer a secure online payment system using the latest technology.
The company Lys Martagon Services strives to fight against identity theft on the Internet. This is why we use for example a device to detect fraudulent payments made by credit card. This device is designed to protect you in case of loss or theft of your credit card.
The security and confidentiality of personal data depend on the good practices of each individual. This is why we invite you not to communicate your passwords to third parties, to systematically disconnect from your profile and your social account (especially in the case of linked accounts) and to close your browser window at the end of your work session, especially if you access the Internet from a computer shared with other people. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
Data protection rights granted to you by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Lys Martagon Services intends to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, or delete your Personal Data or to limit its use.
If you wish to know what Personal Information we hold about you and would like it deleted from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. Where this option is available, you can view or update your Personal Information or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- Right of Correction. You have the right to have your data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Right of limitation. You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if Lys Martagon Services has relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact the data protection authority closest to you in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate the provision of our Service (“Service Providers”), perform the Service on our behalf, provide services related to the Service, or help us analyze how our Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these functions on our behalf and are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other purpose.
For your financial transactions, the site www.lys-martagon.com uses an external payment solution.
With this system, your credit card payment is made directly on the secure server of the online bank.
At no time will your credit card number be communicated to Lys Martagon Services.
If you send us your bank account number (RIB), it will be systematically destroyed at the end of your stay in our establishment.
It is possible that we offer products and/or services for a fee within the framework of the Site. In such cases, we will use third party payment processing services (i.e., payment processors).
We will not collect or retain your payment card information. This data is provided directly to third-party payment processors, who use your personal data in accordance with their privacy policies. These payment processors adhere to the PCI-DSS standard managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a collaborative effort between brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure secure processing of payment information. The payment processing companies we work with are:
Links to other websites:
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Site is not directed to persons under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.
How to exercise your rights?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you, as well as your rights to limit and oppose the processing and portability of your personal data.
In addition, you have the legal right to define directives concerning the fate of your personal data post mortem.
Furthermore, any person who was a minor at the time of the collection of his or her personal data may obtain its deletion as soon as possible.
These rights can be exercised by mail to the following address
The company Lys Martagon Services
464 Route de Bellecôte
73120 Courchevel, France
Or by email: email@example.com
In this context, we kindly ask you to accompany your request with the elements necessary for your identification (last name, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary to confirm your identity. You also have the right to appeal to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) in case of violation of the regulations applicable to the protection of Personal Data and in particular the RGPD.